flappjaxxx Proudly Presents
"Unemployed, Bored and Broke Edition!"
Often Imitated but Never Duplicated!
I am not responsible for any permanent damage you do.
If you do not understand the risks involved in flashing a custom ROM, then move on sucker!
This is considered an Beta release so please treat it like an Beta and expect bugs and some things not to work properly.
Woohoo some AOSP/CM9 Love for SGH-i717 AT&T Galaxy Note!
Read This Entire Post Completely Then Read it Again
YOU MUST FULL WIPE WITH THIS ROM COMING FROM ANY OTHER ROM NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!
- Do not ask for support or complain that something doesn't work because YOU flash someone else's kernel.
- Do not ask for support or complain that something doesn't work because YOU restore apps and/or data and/or system settings from Titanium Backup or Mybackup etc.
- The kernel included is specific to this build and the only one supported.
- Do Not ask for ETA on the next release
- Do Not ask for Features (If I want to add them I will)
- Do Not ask for help if you didn't full wipe before coming from a different rom!
- Do Not Flame other users!
What is it you ask?
-A Serious Work in Progress!
-This is a No Frills build compiled by myself from source from the latest pure AOSP and CM9 for SGH-i717 with a lot of my own tweaks.
-h0tjaxXx OC/UV Kernel OC up to 1.83GHz forked from h0tw1r3's badass kernel *New* Kernel Source Here
-Most CM9 tweaks and features removed and replaced for a more Pure AOSP experience
-Custom AOSP Launcher2 is now default Launcher
-System Tuner Now included!
-ES File Manager
-goo.im app and integration
-Tons of Features in FJ-Mod Tools in the Settings Menu
- One touch flash of your favorite recovery with choice of CWM, CWM Touch or TWRP!
- One touch to set your favorite DPI including of course Tablet Mode and back to Phone mode without third party apps or editing your build.prop!
-Ability to download and install Nova Launcher, Apex Launcher or Trebuchet along side the default launcher.
-Again Please keep in mind that this is an Alpha Release. It is very stable for every day use but will contain bugs
*Please do not ask for CM9 or AOKP features. There are other straight CM9 kangs floating around. If CM9 is really what you want then this is not the ROM for you. My goal is to bring everyone a clean, functional closer to pure AOSP experience with my own touches added in*
1. Download ROM zip file to SDCard
2. Reboot to Recovery
3. Back Up your Stuff.
4. Wipe Data/ Factory Reset *NOTE* This is Absolutely Required coming from any ROM except for AOSPxXx v0.1A+!
5. Flash AOSPxXx-vX.X.zip
7. Allow full first boot
9. Sign in to Play Store to add account.
10. Open Tools from Settings Menu and make it your own
Flashing the UCLF6 Modem first is suggested if you don't already have it. Grab it down below
-Using conservative governor will cause random freezes and shut downs/reboots. *DO NOT USE CONSERVATIVE GOVERNOR*
-You tell me
-Setting DPI to anything other than stock 320 will cause app compatibility errors in the Play Store. Set dpi back to stock 320, clear Play Store cache, clear google framework services cache then rebooting should fix this.
This is not specific to this ROM so please do not report this as a bug
-USB dock audio out doesn't work. No current ETA on a fix for this.
-Official Facebook app doesn't sync contacts. Use Friendcaster or something else
-Touchwiz and any of the Samsung S-Pen specific apps do not work (Please don't ask for them they won't work)
-Only one core overclocks when overclocking using some tools. Use the Included System Tuner and this will be a non-issue!
-Will make fine women lose their drawers
-Has been known to make heterosexual men offer themselves to me in a not-so hetero way
-Has been known to cause neediness and complaining in some users
-Other than that it is perfect
Tools Will Not Update:
1. Open Terminal app
2. Type in the following without quotes hitting Enter after each command
4. 'fjtool upfjtools'
5. Let it do it's thing, if it fails it is because you have done something to break functionality and my only suggestion is to reinstall the ROM
If you wish to report a bug, please report it at our New Bug Tracker Here
UCLF6 Modem works properly and is tested. You can always try an older modem if you have issues with UCLF6 modem.
UCLF6 Modem Download
UCLF5 Modem Download
UCLE2 Modem Download
Gingerbread Modem Download
UCLC5 Modem Download
UCLD3 Modem Download
Thanks in no particular order:
JoeDV(For the original OTA code)
More thanks and credits to come
Much thanks to the following who have generously donated:
*jerkycooper*, jpeg42, Kairos2007@**dotcom, Scarf1, vinnie@**dotcom, *froidroid*, Rob Irizarry, *bhp090808*, bhundt, rayandreas, Mauijpm, ArborRes, markadan, linuxtwit, slix71, sbddude, fishing.laguna.madre, CrozB, Harold O., Christopher T., Chung S., Roadster92, moppegaard, supertrekie, t3chwoodi, esco757, Kelvin F, Enjoli B, kimtyson, Austin I, bigfau, aspidites73, javatony, Tx Redneck, matrox00612, Scooterpup, yollasho, jnguyen37, NightHawkUndead, christran12, studacris, californiarailroader, Blake S, 21productionz, gregsarg, mrscaligirl, Rocket42, jayRokk, JohnnyQ1964, h3r3tic, Pete R, Matthew C, Walter D, mbnocx, Freq019, SantiagoDraco, animatechnica, docfreed, rac2371, input80, mcmexican, *SPtheALIEN*, vais4me, PoLaRBe4r, jaReyes, sizemore2000, sashusmom, ranick01, alanttran2010, mrbr704, *bmiller62*, chauck01, INNOVATIVE WIRING and some unknown people.
Let me know if I missed anyone!
Thanks again! My wife, my kids and myself appreciate it!