Community Release has started a new phase of features.
This thread itemizes the current changes and future enhancements.
View the latest Community Release System here:
Version 2.50: (7/31/2011)
- Added new Screen Shot Handler (Should be working now).
- A few minor back end tweaks for performance.
Version 2.44: (7/23/2011)
- Added latest release to My Developers list.
- Back end Code optimization's to increase speed of MyRelease view.
- Added Follow / Unfollow buttons to Developers Display for the developer and their releases.
- Added Follow / Unfollow buttons to Release Display.
Version 2.43: (7/22/2011)
- Updated Mobile view for MyRelease.
- Updated Mobile view for Release List.
- Added auto detection of Mobile Browsers.
Version 2.42: (7/15/2011)
Version 2.41: (7/15/2011)
- Added username to menu bar.
- Small cosmetic changes to menu bar.
- Added screen shot to top of Release Display page.
- New menu system.
- Small changes to header.
Version 2.40: (7/04/2011)
- Lots of small back end fixes.
- Allow rating of Releases.
Version 2.32: (6/26/2011)
- Added buttons for Follow / Unfollow.
- Made Device List and Developer list viewable to all users.
- Added more options to the menu bar.
Version 2.31: (6/25/2011)
- re-Structured the MyRelease page into 3 columns
Version 2.30: (6/24/2011)
- Follow Developers Added * Still nee to finish the notification system
Version 2.21: (6/18/2011)
- MyRelease - Minor layout changes.
- MyRelease - display thumbnails for releases
Version 2.2: (6/14/2011)
- Added Following of Devices.
- Revamped the MyRelease screen to show devices.
- Added Number of releases for each device followed.
Version 2.1: (6/12/2011)
- Changed Add and Delete to Follow and Unfollow.
- Added screen for users to edit there profile.
- Made menu bar more context specific.
- Removed Release Matrix option from the Menu Bar as this is being phased out.
Version 2.0: (6/11/2011)
- User regsitration added.
- Subscribe to Releases added. (MyRelease)
- Receive Email notification of subscribed releases when they are updated.
- Subscribe/Follow Developers.
- Post comments for a release.
- Post comments for a Developer.
- Android application to load ROMs directly to device.