[Userful Tips]Transfer Pictures from Droid X to Computer
Want to know how to transfer or copy your pictures on the Motorola Droid X to your computer? It is easy. Just follow the steps below: Transfer Pictures from Droid X to Computer
* Connect the Droid X to your computer.
* Open the Notification panel at the top of the Droid X’s screen by sliding it down, tap Media share and then tap OK.
* Tap Memory card management, and then tap OK.
* Under My computer/Computer for Windows users or on the Finder for Mac users, a removable disk should be available now on your computer.
* Open the Camera folder and then the DCIM folder, your pictures or photos will be within the folder.
* Drag the desired picture or photo files over to a folder on your computer to copy them.
* Eject the removable disk after copying the pictures/photos to your computer.
After the above operations, you could easily transfer pictures from Droid X to PC and then you can edit or watch the Droid X photos on your computer for your reference.
You can go to the Motorola Droid X column for more useful tips or tricks here
Re: [Userful Tips]Transfer Pictures from Droid X to Computer
Besides the tool mentioned above, you can also get it done with Android Transfer.
Here is a guide that demonstrate how to achieve it.
How to Transfer Photos from Android to Computer
Hope it can help you.