*** WARNING ***
Please remember that AndroidSPIN is not liable for anything that happens to your phone using this guide.
This guide will help you manually flash an update image to your Google Nexus One.
- First thing you have to do is rename your update file to update.zip.
- Copy the update.zip file onto your microSD card.
- With your Nexus One powered off, hold down the trackball and press the power button.
- You'll be booted into a white screen with three Android robots on skateboards. Select "Bootloader"
- On the next screen, select "Recovery"
- Your phone will reboot, giving you a picture of the Android robot and an exclamation point inside a triangle.
- Now press the power button and volume up button at the same time. It could take a couple of tries.
- Now (using the trackball this time) choose "Apply sdcard:update.zip" and let things run their course.