Thread: Modified HTC_IME with Voice to Text works

Share/Bookmark
    Thanks

Default Modified HTC_IME with Voice to Text with Themes

I tried this awhile ago on a Galaxy rom and it always seemed to crash. I just installed this on Take5 and it's running perfectly. It doesn't even have the tricky bug the regular 1.6 version had where it would take ten attempts to get the keyboard to stay visible on screen. Also over edge Voice to Text didn't work but over wifi it did. I haven't tried 3g but I'm sure it will work.

Link
    Last edited by psychoace; 05-18-2010 at 05:23 PM.

Thanks

Default Re: Modified HTC_IME with Voice to Text works

Quote Originally Posted by psychoace View Post
    I tried this awhile ago on a Galaxy rom and it always seemed to crash. I just installed this on Take5 and it's running perfectly. It doesn't even have the tricky bug the regular 1.6 version had where it would take ten attempts to get the keyboard to stay visible on screen. Also over edge Voice to Text didn't work but over wifi it did. I haven't tried 3g but I'm sure it will work.

Link
    Also if you want to theme it up you can go here (you must register but it's just so you can store your themes incase you delete them or something). This will allow you to change the colors of the keys, the color of the letters on the keyboard and the background. Enjoy
    Link

These are all links taken from the Nexus One forum at xda-developers.com Link