Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: It's Official, No 2.X Update's.. 1.6 Only!!

Share/Bookmark
    Thanks

Default Re: Bad New's for everyone Today!!! Jump Ship when you Can!!

Still no News From Samsung.. What Total BS... All I know is If I don't hear anything by June 1st, I'm forever Done with any Samsung Products
    Samsung Vibrant & Nexus S
    github
    T-Mobile US

Like my Work, Buy Me a Pepsi by clicking on the link below
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...ton_id=8574353

I do not Answer Question's if you send me a DM! Questions are best Answered in Threads.. I Only Reply to DM regarding Development & Source. Thanks ~Eugene

Thanks

To All:

Samsung Mobile and T-Mobile USA are planning to update the Behold II to Android 1.6 which provides access to Google Maps Navigation, Google Voice Search capability and quick search box for Android.

The update will also supply additional benefits including Swype, an improved Media Player, updated core Android applications and improved Bluetooth capabilities. However, the Behold II is not upgradeable beyond Android 1.6.

Thanks

The behold II is upgradeable beyond 1.6, but you won't develop for it any further. Fail on samsung, never again will I buy from your company, and I will point this phones debacle to anyone even considering a samsung product.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SamsungMobile View Post
    To All:

Samsung Mobile and T-Mobile USA are planning to update the Behold II to Android 1.6 which provides access to Google Maps Navigation, Google Voice Search capability and quick search box for Android.

The update will also supply additional benefits including Swype, an improved Media Player, updated core Android applications and improved Bluetooth capabilities. However, the Behold II is not upgradeable beyond Android 1.6.
    Thank you For the Reply, Can you tell me if Samsung is willing to buy my Phone Back? Only bought due to the Promo & what I was told by TMO Employee's that is was Getting a 2.0 Update.

Thanks you for the Response, and Letting us know..
    I however Will never be Buying another Samsung Product from here on though..

Thanks again,
    ~Eugene
    github
    T-Mobile US

I do not Answer Question's if you send me a DM! Questions are best Answered in Threads.. I Only Reply to DM regarding Development & Source. Thanks ~Eugene

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eugene373 View Post
    I however Will never be Buying another Samsung Product from here on though..
    I second that!

Thanks

To All:

Well you say its not upgradable, but a question still remains. Why wont you release the full source for the phone? You've moved on in regards to TouchWiz(its ver 3.0 on the Galaxy S correct?). So why still site proprietary reasons behind not releasing the code to an obsolete product? Why not simply release the code and let it become supported by the community?

Thanks

To All:

THEN PLEASE PLEASE Release the full source code so that the community can atleast redeem some quality in this phone.

Thanks

Default Re: It's Official, No 2.X Update's.. 1.6 Only!!

OP update with my Final Thoughts!
    github
    T-Mobile US

Thanks

Yeah, it is strange to see that they would move 2.1 on to the Cliq.... but leave us with 1.6..

Thanks

eugene, im assuming its a no go on the moment 2.1 then right?

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast